Thursday 1 May 2014

The Butterfly Effect...

That's what I think of when I look at today's makeup.   It's ultra girly, which is a huge contrast to yesterday's vamped up look.   I saw a picture of a girl with similar makeup so I wanted to give it a try, and give it my own little spin.
My eye of the day look consists of  Love Buzz on the  top outter and the bottom inner corner of my eyes.  Love Buzz is from the Elektro Cute line from Sugar Pill.  Also from Sugar Pill, I cut a pair of their  Imperial lashes to give myself upper and bottom wing like lashes.



On the top inner and bottom outter I used Poison Cupcake from Pretty Zombie Cosmectics  and mixed it up with Mac Fix spray to make the color pop.    I almost chose to wear my hair blonde for this look, but in the end I wanted my long curly and flowy pink and black wig that I got from an Ebay seller.  There's just something about pink that I "secretly" adore.

on my lips I used another new lipstick that I got from Melt Cosmetics called Stupid Love.  It's really a very hot pink, that I think makes my lips look pretty. :)  Even though today was kind of melancholy with the weather, I dug through my closet and found a pretty pink striped sun dress that I got from Torrid last summer.   And there you have it, my look of the day which I am calling Butterfly.
Have a beautiful day
xox
Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment