Saturday 3 May 2014

SugarPill makes me feel Glam, in a Vampy Way

Hiya,
today I was playing with makeup and really wanted an intensely glamorous look.  Something that popped color, so I reached for some of my loves.... My SugarPill eye shadows.


I really had fun doing a very bold purple black and blue look for my eyes.   I used Bullet Proof, Poison Plum and afterparty,  Then I added some blue glitter that I had from Ka'oir. 

On my lips I used some Belladonna by Melt Cosmetics.  So matte, and intense.  All of their lipsticks that I own have such a great color pay off.  They are one of my new favorite lipstick brands.

I'm really into doing one eyed shots lately, they give a bit of mystery to any look..  I'm wearing my current favorite geisha wigs wig.  I have several on order and hope that they come in the mail soon... I can hardly wait for them!!

If you have a look that you'd like to see me do, drop me a line at gothcreations @gmail.com    (remove the space of course)
Have a beautiful day
Raven


No comments:

Post a Comment