Wednesday 14 May 2014

A New Wig to Play With

Hiya,
I got one of the wigs that I was expecting in the mail, so that meant that I had to play!
This one is so beautiful with it's two tone of black and red.   I got it from a new place, http://www.dolluxe.com/  and I think I will be ordering more of their wigs soon.
My favorite colors are actually black and red so I was really loving the outfit and hair today.
I thought I'd have fun with the eye makeup and made one of the eyes red and the other black hehe
The red eyeshadow is called Miss Deville and I got it from Pretty Zombie Cosmetics, and the other eye in black is Bullet Proof from Sugar Pill.
I experimented with my lipstick color.  I used a black from Ka'oir and Candy Apple lip gloss from LimeCrime
My eyelashes are called HeartBreaker from House of Lashes.

I feel very vampy today with the look.  The only sadness I had was that I am expecting a beautiful red choker in the mail that would of went perfectly with the outfit.  But that's ok, there's always next time :)
Have a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment