Wednesday 7 May 2014

Spring Makeup

Today was a beautiful spring day, the birds were singing like crazy when I went to check the mail and I found one of the wigs that I was expecting from Geisha Wigs, so I had to play with makeup, even with a sore back  (I get them often boo.) 
I really wanted to be pretty in pink today so I took some poison plum and smitten from Sugar Pill and did some dramatic eyes. In the corners of my eyes I used SP's Tiara.  It's just so shiny pretty.
`
I paired it with Pink Velvet from Lime Crime, I really loved the black hair, pale skin and pink/purple contrast.
I also used these really pretty xo's false eyelashes from Sugar Pill but it didn't really show up in pictures.  I'll have to try and take closer pictures another time.

If I had to give this look a name, I think I'll call it Spring Fling.  Here's hoping the mailman brings me some more fun things in the mail tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment