Monday 5 May 2014

New Lipstick

I have been wanting this Melt Cosmetic Lipstick in the color DGAF for I don't know how long.  It was always sold out, but finally I got lucky and was able to get some.   When the mailman brought me my package today I could of kissed him!
Though I'm not sure if he would of liked hot blue lipstick marks all over his skin. lol
I know, I know, the rules of makeup state that if you do a bold lip you should do subtle eyes.  But I was never ever one for playing by the rules.
I did my eyes with sugarpill today.  They seem to be some of my favorite colors.   I used a combination of Poison Plum and After Party.   and then wanted to use some dramatic lashes, that also came from Sugarpill.   I used Imperial on both top and lower lashes.   For the lower lashes, it's just a cut off section of the lash, to give me cute little wigs.
I did a very bold eyebrow today.  I saw someone's tutorial on how they did theirs and wanted to try it on my own eyebrows to see if it would work for me.




And there you have it.  I have a bunch more packages still to arrive in the mail.  I can't wait to see what the mailman will bring to me next.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment