Wednesday 23 April 2014

Hiya...
I was in the mood to create today.  I love sparkle, but I also love intense colors.   I recently got Urban Decays Electric Pallet and I can't get enough of the colors.

So today I was looking at the blues and wanted to do something fun with them.   I created something that I'd like to call "Twilight" 
I combined two of the blues and one of the purples from the pallet and added some of my silver heavy metal glitter also from Urban Decay.   I paired it with an awesome pair of false mink lashes named "Goddess" from Minx Lash

I paired my Twilight eyes with Tainted Temptress from LunatickLabs.   It's a high intensity color pay off lip gloss.  I just love how it looks on my lips, and am actually waiting a new package from Lunatick Labs with some more lipslicks and eyeshadows.  






I completed the look with one of my favorite Vampy Wigs from Geisha Wigs  in the style "Blood".
I have several Geishawigs, but never ever have enough.   I adore changing my look with the option of a wig.   I used to spend so much money on coloring my hair, and getting leave in hair extensions and it's really done a number to my hair.   But with a wig, I get all the glamor and sexiness in an instant.

It's a total Vampy look for a gohic girl.  :)
See you all next time ,



No comments:

Post a Comment