Friday 25 April 2014

Hiya :)
Today I felt like being bright, but still a bit vampy.  Is there such a thing?  Can a goth girl have cheerful colors in her rainbow?   I don't see why not, as it's fun to create your own flare.

I got some great new lashes from House of Lash  and a very beautiful new orange color called Ember from Concrete Minerals  So I paired it with burnout from Urban Decay's Electric set and also used Poisoned Cupcake from PrettyZombieCosmetics   How do you like how it turned out?


I really loved the new lashes, They are called Iconic.  I think it suited the look I was going for.    I'm also in love with Melt Cosmetics right now, and thought with the eyes the way that they are, I would use my orange "Bang Bang" lipstick from Melt.



If I had to give my eye of the day a name, I would call it "SunSet".   Which makes perfect sense to me since Vampires are at their best after dark. :)


And there you have it... Vampy girls CAN do bright colors :)


No comments:

Post a Comment